Welcome To Pantai Baptist Church Online
Our Statement of Faith
Our statement of faith comes from the Baptist Faith and Message (2000), a detailed explanation of Biblical beliefs espoused by the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) in the United States of America, which found its origin in the 1833 New Hampshire Baptist Confession. These foundational truths unite and equip God’s people in this church.
If you wish to read the full statement of faith, please click on the link below.
A loving and caring church that glorifies God in evangelism and disciple making.
1. To love by ensuring everyone in PBC grows in the knowledge of God and in love for one another through prayer, studying God’s Word, worship and service.
2. To care for one another by ensuring that needs are identified and help is rendered through the establishment of a strong, vibrant and responsive Care Group ministry.
3. To take up evangelism earnestly, in obedience to the Lord’s commandment to reach out to the unsaved masses in our community and beyond.
4. To help members and worshippers grow in discipleship by taking up the cross and denying oneself daily to experience anew the reality of God each day.
5. To provide opportunities for members and worshippers to use their God-given spiritual gifts to serve and bless the church.